THE TRL DIFFERENCE.
ELITE LEVEL PHYSICAL THERAPY
Our team of world-renowned physical therapists excel at helping you feel and perform at your best
PERFORMANCE BASED THERAPY
We focus on optimizing how well you move and perform, not just your injury
INDIVIDUALIZED ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Our individualized approach gives you the hands on time you need without being rush or overcrowded
INTEGRATED THERAPY AND FITNESS
Our integrated team provides an entire approach to health, fitness, and performance that assures you get the care you need
RETURN FROM AN INJURY OR AFTER SURGERY.
Return from injury or surgery, restore function, optimize yourself, and get back to your past activities even better than you were before. We’ll help you feel better, but also address the underlying causes of your injury to prevent it from occurring again. Our 1-on-1 sessions allow for the time you deserve.
EVERYDAY ACHES AND PAINS
ENHANCE PERFORMANCE AND PREVENT INJURIES.
You don’t need to have an injury to optimize your performance. Our hands on approach to manual therapy and corrective exercise is designed to enhance how well you move and perform. Prevent future injuries by restoring imbalances and normalizing movement deficiencies. We specialize in all sports, including:
ENDURANCE SPORT PERFORMANCE
- BODY BUILDING
- GENERAL HEALTH
- GENERAL FITNESS
- WORK RELATED PERFOMANCE
CONTACT SPORTS PERFORMANCE
The world-renowned team of Sports Injury Therapists at TRL are highly skilled to offer the latest cutting edge treatments to help you achieve your goals.
We emphasize a hands-on approach that includes a thorough biomechanical assessment of how the body moves and functions to determine what specific muscle imbalances and movement impairments may be leading to dysfunction or limiting your performance. We then offer an individualized approach that produces amazing results.
We are trained in many of the latest assessment, treatment, and manual therapy techniques, including:
- Blood Flow Restriction Training (BFR)
- Graston Technique (IASTM)
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Trigger point release and neuromuscular techniques
- Dry needling
- Muscle energy techniques
- Soft tissue massage and fascial release
- Active isolated stretching
- Joint mobilization and spinal manipulation
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) and Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Titleist Performance Institute Golf Certification (TPI)
- Postural Restoration Institute (PRI)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- No. Physical therapists are experts of the musculoskeletal of the body. We excel at identifying movement dysfunctions and imbalances that may be causing a current injury or can lead to future injury. In addition to injury rehabilitation, we provide performance therapy using a combination of hands-ons manual therapy techniques and corrective exercises designed to optimize your body and enhance performance.
- No. You are allowed to see a physical therapist without a referral from a doctor. Many times this saves time and money, and helps you feel better faster. We will recommend you see a physician at times as needed, and can often assist you in getting an appointment fast with a physician within our network. We know all the best doctors in the area and can often get you in to see them much faster than you can on your own.
We are an out of network provider, meaning we do not directly accept insurance. However, you can call your insurance company and ask them “what are my out of network physical therapy benefits?” It’s usually a quick call to the number on the back of your card. Many times they may reimburse you for all or some of your PT services, especially if you have a PPO (instead of an HMO). We’ll give you all the information you need to get reimbursed. The traditional insurance model does not allow us to treat the way we feel is best for you or spend the time with you that you deserve.
This allows us to spend more quality 1-on-1 time with clients and will help you feel better faster. While most PT clinics see you 3x a week with many other patients at the same time, we usually see you 1-2x a week. You tend to need less visits, and in the long run may end up spending less with us than a traditional PT practice when you consider your deductible, co-pay, and extra visits needed.